Wednesday, April 29, 2009

YES!

If you have seen Yes Man with Jim Carrey, you know the word. Yes! The strategy is, for those of you feeling trapped, for you to say "yes" to every opportunity that presents itself. Personally, I adopted this way of life early on, however, over the last year, like my socks, I lost it. I have felt confined for quite some time, so recently, this movie inspired me to get back to my old way of life. I have been saying "yes!" to everything. Since, I have gone to a private, rooftop party on Greenville Avenue's hottest club, had to buy everyone a round of drinks, been to three concerts, stolen a street sign, played on a playground sober, met tons of new people, and started to teach myself Arabic. I feel like I am getting back to me again, like I can conquer anything in the world. So, to anyone who reads this blog, say YES today and start changing your life. You won't regret it. Some of the things may seem trivial, but if you really do get "stuck," this is a great way to get out and keep moving. 

P.S. Over the summer I will be using a different blog address for all of my travel updates. It is kellycaldwellsas.blogspot.com. I hope you will follow me around the world! 

No comments:

Post a Comment